As Professional Organizers we are individuals who develop custom - made solutions that maximize your personal time management control - to maximize your personal efficiency and use of the physical environmental space you have.
We are non-judgmental, good listeners and are simply there to guide and educate you, to a sustainable, stress free successful life.
As past chair of the Professional Organizer in Canada,Toronto Chapter I have many years of experience behind Get Me Organized! no matter how complex and overwhelming the situation seems to be, I can help.
An interesting statistic is that the average person loses an HOUR a day to disorganization which creates a loss of more than 2 weeks each year! What does your personal disorganization cost you financially and emotionally?
Any and all client information is forever kept in the strictest confidence as we are members of the POC and bound by that Code of Ethics.
The simple answer is"to help you organize", of course, but more than that it is give you tips and techniques you can immediately apply to your life to reduce your stress level and help you to become more efficient in how you do things so that you spend less time doing the things you must get done and more time doing the things you love to do.
The "I am going to get to it, but just not right now, " or “I will do this when I am in the mood” has not been working for you now has it?
I didn’t think so.
As a professional organizer I create custom designed solutions that you can apply immediately to your life that will both support and empower you to reach your goals. You have never been trained in personal Time Management, so I also help you to maintain these skills after I have gone so you may continue to find balance, and less stress both in your professional and private lives.
When you have reached the point of overwhelm, it takes two people, to confront something you have put off for a while and you may be surprised to discover that with an expert helping and guiding you, it can actually be fun!
"Organizing is the art of arranging the elements in your life to achieve your goals." wrote Jane Allen Petrick, Ph.D., author of Beyond Time Management.
is the first thing you should expect to feel – and then a sense of empowerment as you gain tips and techniques you can immediately use in your life to get you results, quickly and smoothly.
"With the help of a professional organizer, identifying the actual causes of you cluttered condition so you can find an effective, lasting solution could be one of the most liberating experiences you've ever felt." wrote Jane Allen Petrick, Ph.D., the author of Beyond Time Management.
You will learn how to create more inefficient use of your time and your space.
It really takes two people - an expert in personal time management control and yourself to overcome that sense of overwhelm you are feeling.
About Get Me Organized!:
- We are members of Professional Organizers in Canada network so any and all information you give us is held in strictest confidence. We are bound by the POC Code of Ethics. (To read the code, go to: http://www.organizersincanada.com/about/code-of-ethics.php)
- We invite you to look at our client recommendations on this website.
- Set up a private, confidential Consultation - which is about one hour of your time and find out how we can be of help.
Get Me Organized! is a member of the Professional Organizers in Canada.
This is your assurance that you are dealing with a reputable company and with an individual or individuals who have the highest degree of personal integrity and expertise and adhere to the written Code of Ethics, provided by the Professional Organizers in Canada as stated on the POC website. Rest assured that we do not share or divulge any of your sensitive and personal information with anyone, at all, ever.
All client information, professional or personal, written or verbal, is always held in the strictest confidence.
I believe in getting things DONE as efficiently as possible and in completing tasks once started in a sustainable manner while improving the quality of life for my clients.
Get Me Organized! believes in helping people in getting things DONE – in completing tasks once started and improving the quality of life for clients in a sustainable manner.
Confidentiality for our clients is always our highest priority.
Four simple words can change your life from failure to success:
Predictability - Simplicity - Stress Relief
The Get Me Organized! Pledge to clients
We will always deliver what we promise.
I ALWAYS DELIVER WHAT I PROMISE
In my Personal Efficiency Coaching I offer one on one confidential, results driven sessions.
Through this thought-provoking and creative process business professionals gain time to pursue their passions and reach their goals with increased productivity and less stress. Gaining clarity on your personal barriers and having positive feedback you become more productive and effective in life both personally and professionally.
For those who want to eliminate the stress and disorganization that procrastination brings, you will get immediate relief.
I have had thirteen years teaching my clients how to gain control of their lives, while reaching their goals with less stress and better organization. I can now show you those same simple steps and techniques to increase your efficiency, reduce stress while at the same time increasing productivity in your daily activities. I support, encourage and work with you to reach your goals successfully with 5 easy steps that you can implement immediately into your life. Each confidential session will increase your productivity in either your personal or professional life, resulting in a better, more successful and less stressful work/life balance.
Who should take: "5 Steps to Success" Personal Efficiency Training ?
"5 Steps to Success" Personal Efficiency Training is designed for anyone who is fed up with always feeling they do not have enough time to get everything done and wants to learn an easier way to function in daily life to attain their goals. These tips and techniques will help them to have more time, less stress and have a better quality of life/work balance.
What you receive:
1. Maximize your use of the time on a daily basis
2. Lower your stress levels and feelings of overwhelm and uncertainty
3. Increase your production level without also increasing your stress level
4. Understand the mechanics and advantages of self organization and personal efficiency
5. Gain self empowerment through application of the "5 Steps to Success" tools and in having ongoing personal support.I want to know more
Speaking and Presenting on the topics of Time Management, Organization, and personal efficiency is not only a passions for Jeannette, the CEO of Get Me Organized! but also one of her favourite activities.
Presenting to the young, especially students has been of particular interest.
Most people struggle throughout their lives to gain control over their mental and physical clutter, Their lack of education on persoanl efficiency, basic organization and time management creates a situation where through their own procrastination
stress builds while personal production lowers until they are overwhelmed with life.
One of Jeannettes' goals is to help educate and empower the young and old in how to use basic efficiency steps to reduce stress and increase personal production.
.I want to know more
LUNCH & LEARN or Full to Half Day Workshops
Unique, interactive, fun lunchtime workshops hosted on-site at your location that will improve the efficiency and morale of your staff.
1. Done at your location, tailored specifically to your schedule and need requirements.
2. Gain immediate applicable skills on Efficiency and Time Management to increase personal production
3. Learn basic easy to apply uncluttering techniques for the mind and physical spaces.
4. Real practical exercises including written tips and techniques on how to simplify your life and reduce your stress levels, both personally and professionally..I want to know more
PROJECT CO-ORDINATION Services – Assistance with preparation for work or home projects.
When the project you are working on becomes overwhelming or you are not sure how to start or continue on a big project - contact Get Me Organized! to show you the path to a solution. We can reduce your stress levels and simplify your life.
- Year-end work goal projection setting is often overwhelming - we can show you how to attain your goals every time!
- Paperwork and mental as well as physical clutter reduction, with the immediate implementation of Time Management Skills, work flow analysis, space reconfiguration and uncluttering with stress reduction as a benefit.
I want to know more
- Life Goals Coaching - having confidential guidance and a sounding board along with down to earth advice, when you need it most can be stress=relieving and energizing. Gain confidence in how to get to the next level of your business.